Singapore Respiratory Specialists (SRS) was conceptualised in November 2006. It was registered formally as a body on 7th July 2007.
SRS comprises of a group of Pulmonologists in Private Practice with varied interests and diverse skills in the field of Respiratory Medicine. The aim of SRS is to provide State of the Art, Premium Respiratory Services in Singapore, and the Region.
SRS is well positioned to manage all forms of Respiratory ailments including Airway Diseases, Lung Infections, Pulmonary Oncology, Paediatric Pulmonology, Bronchology and Pleural Diseases.
SRS aims to set up State of the Art One Stop Centres in major hospitals in Singapore and the region. Besides Respiratory Consultations,SRS provides facilities for Lung Function Studies, Sleep Studies, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy, Bronchoscopic Stenting and Laser treatments as well as Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
(SRS is committed to its Values of Honesty, Integrity and Compassion.)
Make An Appointment
You can make an appointment online .
Making an appointment by phone
You can call individual clinics to make enquires/appointment.
- C T Yeo Respiratory & Medical Clinic - 6473 0918
- Cheong Chest & Medical Clinic - 6734 3808
- Cough & Chest Specialist - 6738 7000
- Hui Kok Pheng Respiratory & Internal Medicine Clinic - 6887 4360
- Jane Yap Chest & Medical Clinic - 6356 9928
- KC Ong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine - 6235 1466
- Kong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine - 6836 0928
- T C Goh Medical & Respiratory Clinic Pte Ltd - 6479 5897 / 6471 6257
- T H Tan Medical & Chest Clinic - 6474 2329
- The Chest and Internal Medicine Clinic - 6473 9951