Collection of Personal Information
If you choose to communicate with Singapore Respiratory Specialists (SRS) and/or any of its member doctors, dentists, consultants or staff via the Website, the information collected about you when you complete the contact form on our Website includes your name, telephone number, e-mail address, subject of enquiry and message.
We also may automatically collect general anonymous information related to your use of the Website, such as the date and time you visited the Website, the pages you visited on the Website, and the type of browser used. In addition, we collect “cookie” information from your browser to identify your computer and provide us with a record of your visits to our Website. The technology used to gather “cookie” information is provided by the Internet browser you use, and may be turned off by using your browser preference buttons. This statistical information helps us to understand how our Website is used (e.g., which pages or sections are most popular and when are the peak activity times) and assists us in planning for future improvements to the Website to better meet our visitors’ needs.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Identifying who you are;
- Contacting you in response to your email enquiry;
- Developing a statistical record of the nature of enquiries generated by our Website;
- quality control of responses from Singapore Respiratory Specialists (SRS) to your enquiries, and
- improving the design and content of the Website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as set out below, we will not otherwise sell, transfer or disclose any of your personal information to any third party without your knowledge and consent.
We must provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid enquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose personal information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you.
Security of Personal Information
No transmission on the Internet is guaranteed to be absolutely secure and therefore, Singapore Respiratory Specialists (SRS) does not represent or warrant for the complete security of the information provided to Singapore Respiratory Specialists (SRS) or its agents through the Website. You understand that you are providing this information to Singapore Respiratory Specialists (SRS) at your own risk.
How to Contact Us
© Singapore Respiratory Specialists, 2008
Make An Appointment
You can make an appointment online .
Making an appointment by phone
You can call individual clinics to make enquires/appointment.
- C T Yeo Respiratory & Medical Clinic - 6473 0918
- Cheong Chest & Medical Clinic - 6734 3808
- Cough & Chest Specialist - 6738 7000
- Hui Kok Pheng Respiratory & Internal Medicine Clinic - 6887 4360
- Jane Yap Chest & Medical Clinic - 6356 9928
- KC Ong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine - 6235 1466
- Kong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine - 6836 0928
- T C Goh Medical & Respiratory Clinic Pte Ltd - 6479 5897 / 6471 6257
- T H Tan Medical & Chest Clinic - 6474 2329
- The Chest and Internal Medicine Clinic - 6473 9951