Dr Chan Tiong Beng
Cough & Chest Specialist
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre #17-02
Tel: (+65) 6738 7000
Fax: (+65) 6738 8123
Make an appointment with Dr Chan
Dr. Chan Tiong Beng is a respiratory consultant at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. He was previously a Senior Consultant (Respiratory Unit) at the National University Hospital and an Associate Professor (Medical Department) at the National University of Singapore.
He received his MBBS (1976) and Master of Medicine (Internal Medicine)(1981) from the University of Singapore. Dr. Chan received his post-graduate training in the Respiratory Department, Guy’s Hospital, London in 1984. Subsequently, he spent 6 months sabbatical leave at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) General Hospital and Stanford University in 1991.
Dr. Chan is a fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (1987) and the College of Chest Physicians, USA (1991). His main area of interest and research is in the field of chronic cough, chest infection, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
He also served as the president of the Singapore Thoracic Society (1992-1993) and Asthma Association (1996-1998). At present, he is serving as a Specialist in the Specialist Medical Board, Military Medicine Institute, Singapore Armed Forces and on the Subordinate Court’s Mediation Panel.
Make An Appointment
You can make an appointment online .
Making an appointment by phone
You can call individual clinics to make enquires/appointment.
- C T Yeo Respiratory & Medical Clinic - 6473 0918
- Cheong Chest & Medical Clinic - 6734 3808
- Cough & Chest Specialist - 6738 7000
- Hui Kok Pheng Respiratory & Internal Medicine Clinic - 6887 4360
- Jane Yap Chest & Medical Clinic - 6356 9928
- KC Ong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine - 6235 1466
- Kong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine - 6836 0928
- T C Goh Medical & Respiratory Clinic Pte Ltd - 6479 5897 / 6471 6257
- T H Tan Medical & Chest Clinic - 6474 2329
- The Chest and Internal Medicine Clinic - 6473 9951